Administration & Archives
Join (why & how)
Help! (tasks to do)
Publicity Leaflet (please distribute!)
RadPsyNet continues to evolve in response to members' changing needs and interests. We've been glad to see many other networks and groups arise to facilitate communication among radical and critical psychologists, so much so that RadPsyNet itself is less active than it once was. Our primary ongoing project is our email discussion list.
- Since we began in 1993 we moved from a paper newsletter mailed to all members to an Internet Gopher system and finally years ago to this website.
- We no longer maintain a Members Directory. There's a Contact List on our discussion site but it's not heavily used.
- Our online journal, Radical Psychology, published its final issue inl 2011. Still great reading!
Although organized RadPsyNet activity is in a lull, the listserv is active and remains a great place to connect with like-minded people. And if a group of participants wants to create new RadPsyNet projects, make this website more useful, or organize in other ways, we're here to help!
Korea (Republic of)
Canada (in 7 provinces)
United Kingdom (England, Scotland and Wales)
United States (in 38 states)
Semi-private members-no country specified
Private: no country specified 4
Archives & Reports
1993 Founding Meeting (at APA convention in Toronto)
- Proposal for our Conversation Hour: "Will Psychology Pay Attention to its Own Radical Critics?"
- Leaflet we distributed to attract participants
- Fantasies and Future Directions inspired by the founding meeting
Meetings & Updates
- 2006 Coordinator Update
- 2003 PsySR Conference on Social Responsibility
- 2001 September Update
- 2001 Participation at First North American Critical Psychology Conference
- 2000 Summer Meeting & Coordinator Update
- 1999 Summer Meeting (at APA/Boston)
- 1999 Coordinator Updates
- 1996-1998 Administrative Updates
- 1997 Summer Nonmeeting (informal dinner at APA/Chicago)
- 1996 Summer Meeting (at APA/Toronto)
- 1995 Summer Meeting (at APA/New York)
- 1995 Critical Issue Group (at SCRA-communty psychology convention in Chicago)
From 1993 to 1996 we published 13 issues of RadPsyNews before switching to the Internet.
Many book reviews, columns, reading lists, conference notices, and other newsletter items remain relevant.
- Journal Archive
From 1999 to 2011 we published 14 online issues of Radical Psychology Journal. All issues remain available.